Fall Fashion is my absolute favorite! I look forward to it every year! I just wish fall lasted longer. As far as fashion goes, I am LOVING what I have seen so far for fall 2019. Lots of classic pieces with a modern twist. I am more of a classic girl than trendy, so this is right up my alley!
Shop the Look
- The Blazer– Blazers are a timeless staple that will always be chic, but they are front and center for Fall this year. Plaid, animal print, or solids, you can’t go wrong with this wardrobe basic!
2. Fall Florals– Don’t put away the florals prints for Fall/ Winter this year. Wear them in darker, richer hues and you are right on track!
Shop Fall Florals
3. Cropped Denim- Jean hem lines are coming up for fall! Pair them with booties, platforms, chunky sneakers, or flats.
Shop Cropped Denim
4. Midi dresses/skirts- dresses and skirts that hit mid calf are bigger than ever this fall! I actually love this length. It’s more comfy than than a maxi, but covers up those white winter legs. And this length looks super cute with booties! Pair them with a leather bomber jacket once the temps cool off!
5. Animal print- Animal print has never gone away, but it is bigger than ever this year!! And in large doses, entire pieces are going on the wilder side, not just accents and accessories like in years past. Leopard has always been a staple. but snake print is joining the ranks this fall in a big way!
Shop Animal Prints
Thanks so much for following along! What’s your favorite trend for fall?