Nothing says fall like a cozy sweater dress! I love a classic staple that never goes out of style and can be styled multiple ways! The options are endless. If you are looking for a budget friendly option, this amazon finds turtleneck sweater dress is a great option! It’s only $38 and comes in lot’s of color choices. I also love the cream color. I am wearing my normal size small. When it comes to sweaters, I am super picky. I can’t stand anything itchy or heavy. This one is perfect and very comfortable!
I love a neutral sweater dress as well! It works perfect as a layering piece and is chic for any occasion. This cable knit one is around $50 and a great piece to add to your fall capsule wardrobe!
This leopard print sweater dress has been a top seller for me for two years now! I am 5’5″ so I can get by wearing it as a “dress”. It comes in over 10 color options and it around $30. It is a bit oversized. I am wearing a size small with plenty of room!
How to Style Them
- As a layering piece. Throw on a coat, blazer, or leather jacket when the temps start to drop! Sweater dresses are perfect for layering. I love this plaid coat I styled with the orange sweater dress in the first look.
- With over the knee boots. If your sweater dress is a shorter length, over the knee boots looks super chic. I styled the leopard print sweater dress with the Marlo boots. I own these in three colors. They are THAT good! Use code Prefall2021 for 30% off your purchase!
- With a belt. To give your sweater dress some structure, add a belt. Hands down, my favorite splurge belt is the reversible gucci belt. I also love this more budget friendly wide stretch belt.
- Go Monochromatic – pair a black sweater dress with black boots for a classic, streamlined look. You can also do the same with cream or camel tones.
- Oversized/Slouchy – oversized everything is all the rage! I ordered a chunky, oversized sweater dress in green and it is super comfy and cute. Pair it with combat boots for a fun edgy look.
Sweater Dresses I Love
Shop the Post
I hope this will give you some fresh ideas for styling your sweater dresses this fall. Which look do you see yourself rocking? Thanks so much for following along and Happy Monday. Here’s to a great week ahead.